Big ups to Zanjan!
I love Google Analytics. Ever since I've gotten access to it, I've been watching who has been hitting this site and the wedding website. Let's go to the map:

As expected, most of the hits are in the greater Iowa City/Coralville area. Dubuque does also have some hits (Mom? Dad?). Notice the big blob over Idaho? I'll bet that's Witry. I also see hits from Tennessee (Robert, I assume). The intriguing ones are from across the pond, like Mislata, Dortmund, and Zanjan. Who are you? How did you find this blog? Please comment!

As expected, most of the hits are in the greater Iowa City/Coralville area. Dubuque does also have some hits (Mom? Dad?). Notice the big blob over Idaho? I'll bet that's Witry. I also see hits from Tennessee (Robert, I assume). The intriguing ones are from across the pond, like Mislata, Dortmund, and Zanjan. Who are you? How did you find this blog? Please comment!

2 Comments:
I bet I'm the Florida blip.
Soon there may be a China blip-- I just heard Kaiser got placed there by the Peace Corps. I wasn't expecting that--- I had thought they'd put a fluent French speaker somewhere in Africa...
Post a Comment
<< Home