Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Monday, April 17, 2006

An addition to the family

After a lot of discussion and consideration, Ransom & I have decided to add to our family. Not a baby-- that's not on the horizon for a while. No, we have decided to start with a dog, specifically a cavachon. This designer mutt combines the intelligence of a cavalier King Charles spaniel with the hypo-allergenic properties of a bichon frise. I would love to get a dog from a shelter, but the vast majority of them would make me miserable (allergy-speaking). Plus, how could I say no to a dog that looks like this:



Clarification: We don't have this dog-- we're just planning on getting one at this point. There's a breeder in Grundy Center with whom we've been talking about buying a puppy, probably in early July. We're already loading enough events into the next two months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home