Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Heading to Austin

Tomorrow the intrepid QBers and I will be heading down to Austin, TX for TRASHionals, the national competition of pop culture-type trivia. Literally, TRASH stands for "Total Recall About Strange Happenings". My recall is far from total, but there are some random bits of trivia knocking around in my head that periodically come in handy. Please, oh please, may the question writers love "Project Runway" and old seasons of "Real World" as much as I do! The sad thing is that a lot of writers are from Michigan, land of hockey and other stuff I don't know. I'll be sitting quietly during those questions. Perhaps I'll bring some knitting or tatting to work on...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will beat you to a question this trip. The answer will be Nick Verreos.

I (gay) pride myself in knowing them all by first and last name (except for that stupid lawyer woman. She sucked. So did Chloe though.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Zach, I have no doubt you will beat me to many questions this trip. Music, movies-- that's all you (except for Huey). There are, however, serious doubts in my mind that you can beat me to Project Runway questions. I loves my stories.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home