This is my first time seeing this music video (area man constantly mentioning he doesn't have cable) but it has been an issue because it has caused the biggest fight ever between Jayne and I. I once mentioned the horns at the beginning of the song. And she said "oh the bagpipes?" and insisted that those are bagpipes at the beginning of the song. Her proof was that the music video even shows bagpipes as it plays. Well in this version the video ripper must have put his little splash screen over it but I see that the video does feature bagpipes throughout. And during the song there is a constant drone that could represent or be a bagpipe. But despite Matt concurring with her I still stand by my statement, "Those are horns." A bagpipe can not "stop and go" like that. There would be a constant drone and plus they just are damned horns. No bagpipe has ever sounded like that.
1 Comments:
This is my first time seeing this music video (area man constantly mentioning he doesn't have cable) but it has been an issue because it has caused the biggest fight ever between Jayne and I. I once mentioned the horns at the beginning of the song. And she said "oh the bagpipes?" and insisted that those are bagpipes at the beginning of the song. Her proof was that the music video even shows bagpipes as it plays. Well in this version the video ripper must have put his little splash screen over it but I see that the video does feature bagpipes throughout. And during the song there is a constant drone that could represent or be a bagpipe. But despite Matt concurring with her I still stand by my statement, "Those are horns." A bagpipe can not "stop and go" like that. There would be a constant drone and plus they just are damned horns. No bagpipe has ever sounded like that.
Post a Comment
<< Home