Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Another semester starts

Work is very busy. I can't wait until we're completely done with our two old CMSes-- it's tough remembering how they work well enough to still answer questions about them.

Still no movement on the house. Discouraging, but par for the course. The keggers may have to wait a while longer, Jake. In the meantime, I'm really liking the condo. When it starts getting pretty outside, I love having the shades up so I can enjoy my view. I'll miss that, as well as the vaulted ceilings.

I'm putting together a list of songs I'd like to have played at the reception. I'm looking for suggestions for a good Billy Joel song, partially because I like his voice and partially because my best friend growing up was a *HUGE* fan of his. I had a dream a few nights ago in which she was one of my bridesmaids-- she looked so happy and grown up and everything just felt so right. Unfortunately, then I woke up and was hit with the fact that she's been dead for over 6 years. It still takes me by surprise sometimes. I'm thinking "A Matter of Trust" would be good, but I'm open to suggestions.

In good news, we're setting up our DJ and cake. Fun & goodies-- gotta love it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think "just the way you are" is the most lovey-dovey reception-type song. Uptown Girl might lighten the mood, but you can't dance to it.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home