Random stuff from a scattered mind
posted by Angie | 2:07 PM
oh wow!! I love them!! you both look so good, and it's really great photography too. yay! this made my day. ;)
Those pictures are so sweet that I had to take another pill for my high blood sugars! CONGRATS! :)
They are so cute. Your photographer did a wonderful job. I miss the fall.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
oh wow!! I love them!! you both look so good, and it's really great photography too. yay! this made my day. ;)
oh wow!! I love them!! you both look so good, and it's really great photography too. yay! this made my day. ;)
Those pictures are so sweet that I had to take another pill for my high blood sugars!
CONGRATS! :)
They are so cute. Your photographer did a wonderful job. I miss the fall.
Post a Comment
<< Home