Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Friday, September 09, 2005

hrm...

I think I may have insulted a homeowner inadvertently today. See, there's this house I like. It reminds me a good deal of my parents', so that may be part of it. It will require a good deal of interior & exterior work to get it where I would want it (you can see pictures of it by clicking on the post title above), but most of that would be rather cheap, since I don't have to pay Ransom, myself, or my parents for their labor. Family rocks! Anyway, I bid way, way below what they'd listed the house as going for. Like, way way below, but my realtor assures me that since it's been on the market since April, they won't be offended. We shall see. In the meantime, someone will be looking at my condo tomorrow morning! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home