Today's Big Ups go to my second cousin Steve, a college student who is donating to my MS Walk, both because it's a great cause and because it helps me beat my father. I've been afraid for a while that the old man will just match whatever I raise out of his own pocket to beat me, but we're getting into numbers where he would start to question that tactic. We're somewhat cheap, you know...
Funds raised so far: about $950-- awesome!!! We still have a way to go to reach my goal, and I would love to exceed it, so (if you're reading this and haven't already), please consider donating-- the link is on the right.
In other news, I still have no bids on my condo. No one has even come to see it yet, which makes me sad. The place is a steal at what I'm asking for it, but I guess timing really is against me. *sigh*
Funds raised so far: about $950-- awesome!!! We still have a way to go to reach my goal, and I would love to exceed it, so (if you're reading this and haven't already), please consider donating-- the link is on the right.
In other news, I still have no bids on my condo. No one has even come to see it yet, which makes me sad. The place is a steal at what I'm asking for it, but I guess timing really is against me. *sigh*

2 Comments:
I'm sure once the fall students come by, your place will sell quickly.
yeah, I second what Josh said. we're on the lookout for a new place too (it's funny, what we're looking for in a house is like EXACTLY what you had described before :) ). . . and when Mike talked to a realtor friend, she said that August is when everything really heats up.
also, see you this weekend! yay!
Post a Comment
<< Home