Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Attention all readers of my humble blog: On September 11, 2005, I will be participating in the Christopher & Banks Multiple Sclerosis walk. My goal is to raise at least $400 to help fight multiple sclerosis, a potentially debilitating disease that affects 2 million people worldwide, 400,000 in the US, and two people very close to me. I will be contacting everyone I can think of to try to raise money. I understand money is often very short among people our age, but every cent you can donate to the walk will be very appreciated. Thanks in advance...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Angie,

I think its great you're doing this and I may join you in this endeavor; but in the very least will make a donation.

-Kyle

PS. Apple sucks.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home