Having spent far too much time in smoke-filled places this weekend, I'm feeling rather surly right now-- ignoring the phone, eating awful foods, and audibly cursing at my neighbors and the other assorted jackasses who park in my (my boyfriend's) parking spot.
... must channel Oprah....
... must be grateful for other things....
1) Healthy family & friends
2) wonderfully well-adjusted boyfriend who loves me
3) good job, although lately it's making me wear fancy pants & painful shoes
4) vacation in 5 days
5) digital video recording-- wonderful happy happy joy joy
6) free time to actually read. I saw a good book at Prairie Lights the other day that reviews how US history is taught internationally. Gotta check the library, since I'm trying to be all economical and whatnot.
I feel better now...
... must channel Oprah....
... must be grateful for other things....
1) Healthy family & friends
2) wonderfully well-adjusted boyfriend who loves me
3) good job, although lately it's making me wear fancy pants & painful shoes
4) vacation in 5 days
5) digital video recording-- wonderful happy happy joy joy
6) free time to actually read. I saw a good book at Prairie Lights the other day that reviews how US history is taught internationally. Gotta check the library, since I'm trying to be all economical and whatnot.
I feel better now...

1 Comments:
When people park in your spot, you should set their car on fire. Then when the police come, you should just be all like, 'What? It's my spot.' No jury in the world et cetera.
-jayne
Post a Comment
<< Home