Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Favorite Blogs/Sites

  • Please sponsor me in the 2007 MS Society Walk

  • Lifehacker
  • LifeClever
  • 43 Folders
  • Perez Hilton
  • Red-Headed Stranger
  • Fisher Price Man
  • El Mundito de Cecilia
  • Weebsington 3000
  • Jake
  • Joe (blog)
  • Joe (photos)
  • Kyle
  • Witry
  • Pete
  • Jayne
  • "MarkFore"
  • Roberto
  • Our Wedding Website-- Rangie.net

Recent Posts

  • Alright, so that turned out to be another abortive...
  • OK, so here's the question: is it better to have a...
  • I'm soo tired today. We went to the Pixies show la...
  • Konfabulator? Con-FABULOUS! Lots of quality time s...
  • All I can say is that, as an Iowan and an American...
  • My car, as far as I am concerned, is now one trick...
  • I hate how one little piece of bad news can blow m...
  • Windows can't be trusted: Exhibit A This is the Pa...
  • Since I have received no feedback on my last post,...
  • Another day is almost done... kind-of. I'm off to ...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Happy holidays, everyone!

posted by Angie | 10:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home