I hate how one little piece of bad news can blow my entire day. My car's flat tire is unfixable because the hole is in the sidewall, which apparently is a magical place that is untouchable by human hands. There goes $80+tax. The sick part is that it's precisely because of things like this that I got the part-time job, but do I feel any less destitutely poor now than I did before? Only a little. I'm not very smart sometimes.
On the plus side, my dad is being recognized tomorrow by the Honors Program for being an awesome teacher. It's about time more people recognized that fact. My total realization of that came in junior high, when an older guy in Model U.N. told me he had written a paper on my father (his 6th grade teacher) as a "modern sociological hero". I'd still love to read that paper.
I had a great Date Night last night with Ransom. Watched "The Apprentice" and dozed off during several "Law & Order" episodes in his hotter-than-anything apartment. It sounds lame, but I had fun with that wonderful man-o'-mine.
On the plus side, my dad is being recognized tomorrow by the Honors Program for being an awesome teacher. It's about time more people recognized that fact. My total realization of that came in junior high, when an older guy in Model U.N. told me he had written a paper on my father (his 6th grade teacher) as a "modern sociological hero". I'd still love to read that paper.
I had a great Date Night last night with Ransom. Watched "The Apprentice" and dozed off during several "Law & Order" episodes in his hotter-than-anything apartment. It sounds lame, but I had fun with that wonderful man-o'-mine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home