Alright, so that turned out to be another abortive blogging attempt. I have a lot of those, especially when my life is alternately boring or really hectic-- not a lot of in-between time. I'm just grateful I have my wonderful boyfriend who pushes me to blog, basically just for him since I think he is my main source of readership. Kinda narcissistic when you think about it, eh? Ah well... luff.
Daily notes...
Random stuff from a scattered mind

1 Comments:
Well, you could--I don't know--advertise your blog on more than the blackboard site's links section that I-don't-know-how-many-but-few people probably ever look at. I'm just lucky I got tired of writing questions for long enough to think "hm, what else is on this thing?"
Perhaps I'll post the link to the QB listserv, and be all snarky about your hermitish blog. It'd serve you right, you...mac-user! ^_^;
~pete
Post a Comment
<< Home