Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Favorite Blogs/Sites

  • Please sponsor me in the 2007 MS Society Walk

  • Lifehacker
  • LifeClever
  • 43 Folders
  • Perez Hilton
  • Red-Headed Stranger
  • Fisher Price Man
  • El Mundito de Cecilia
  • Weebsington 3000
  • Jake
  • Joe (blog)
  • Joe (photos)
  • Kyle
  • Witry
  • Pete
  • Jayne
  • "MarkFore"
  • Roberto
  • Our Wedding Website-- Rangie.net

Recent Posts

  • Big news: I have no reason to be unproductive anym...
  • Chicago was such a well-needed break! Even though ...
  • For the last few months at work, we've been discus...
  • Having spent far too much time in smoke-filled pla...
  • So I'm mentally on spring break already, cruising ...
  • Enjoy this, kids, & recognize I am not the only pe...
  • my eyes... burning.... Fred Durst... sex tape.... ...
  • Congratulations to my friends Aaron and Christine,...
  • So Pete outed my blog last night at practice... th...
  • Happy holidays, everyone!

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I'm feeling rage-y today.
http://www.bushflash.com/14.html

posted by Angie | 12:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home