I do believe I know the best people ever. When I started this fundraising, I was thinking I might get $70 or so the first day, which would then slow to a trickle and dry up until the week before the MS Walk, where the $70 figure would come back.
Needless to say, I'm floored to see that my fundraising has raised $640 in about 34 hours. That is so unbelievably amazing... all I did was send out some emails and IMs! It goes to show what a worthy cause it is and what awesome people I am related to and work with. I really hope this money positively impacts those affected with MS, especially those that I care about. It's a really good feeling to be able to do this. I think I may do it again next year!
Needless to say, I'm floored to see that my fundraising has raised $640 in about 34 hours. That is so unbelievably amazing... all I did was send out some emails and IMs! It goes to show what a worthy cause it is and what awesome people I am related to and work with. I really hope this money positively impacts those affected with MS, especially those that I care about. It's a really good feeling to be able to do this. I think I may do it again next year!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home