I've had enough... I'm moving out. The condo will hopefully no longer be mine within a few weeks, and I hope to be the owner of a house.
What I want:
1) No shared walls
2) No split foyers (possibly unavoidable in my price range)
3) Room between me and my neighbors
(do I sound sufficiently antisocial yet?)
4) At least 2 bedrooms, preferably three
5) Few to no bugs (like those awful pillbugs in my last apartment)
6) 2+ bathrooms
7) Appliances that stay
8) Charm, character, warmth, etc.
All this for under $150,000. Is it possible? Stay tuned...
What I want:
1) No shared walls
2) No split foyers (possibly unavoidable in my price range)
3) Room between me and my neighbors
(do I sound sufficiently antisocial yet?)
4) At least 2 bedrooms, preferably three
5) Few to no bugs (like those awful pillbugs in my last apartment)
6) 2+ bathrooms
7) Appliances that stay
8) Charm, character, warmth, etc.
All this for under $150,000. Is it possible? Stay tuned...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home