Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Favorite Blogs/Sites

  • Please sponsor me in the 2007 MS Society Walk

  • Lifehacker
  • LifeClever
  • 43 Folders
  • Perez Hilton
  • Red-Headed Stranger
  • Fisher Price Man
  • El Mundito de Cecilia
  • Weebsington 3000
  • Jake
  • Joe (blog)
  • Joe (photos)
  • Kyle
  • Witry
  • Pete
  • Jayne
  • "MarkFore"
  • Roberto
  • Our Wedding Website-- Rangie.net

Recent Posts

  • Justice
  • Next!
  • Well, phooey
  • So, I placed a bid this morning on this house (con...
  • I have found a house I really like, but I still ha...
  • Today's Big Ups go to my second cousin Steve, a co...
  • Status update- Bad NewsNew homes purchased: 0Peopl...
  • I've had enough... I'm moving out. The condo will ...
  • So I helped out at a high school quiz competition ...
  • I do believe I know the best people ever. When I s...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 15, 2005

A little levity for Monday

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/33634/

posted by Angie | 11:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home