Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Next!

I've let the Loss of Oberlin depress me long enough... I'm moving on, possibly to this house. The constant stair climbing concerns me, but it's a lot of house for the money. Plus, it's a few blocks away from my friend Deb! My parents & Ransom & I are touring it tomorrow-- we shall see.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mebbe your condo would sell faster if you deleted the blog posts in which you complained about your condo. But probly not.

(I wrote "mebbe" and "probly." I'm folksy today. Yup.)

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't recall having ever complained about the condo-- just a few about my neighbors, who are fortunately moving soon.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, how was the house?

We started to look seriously this weekend, and I never realized how hard this would be. I feel like I'm constantly consumed by it. . . is it the same for you?

9:35 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I'm totally obsessed. Although I have a realtor I totally trust, I'm constantly checking listings and scanning classifieds.

The house I listed earlier doesn't look that good to me after all. There are some not very nice homes nearby (i.e. they aren't kept up well). Now I'm looking at this house, which has its own quirks but also charming characteristics.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home