So, I placed a bid this morning on this house (contingent to the sale of my condo). The pictures don't do it justice (no, I don't have to own a pickup to live there), and with some TLC and elbow grease it will be even better. It has:
1) A nice backyard of manageable size with beautiful hostas and a shed for garden stuff, and
2) Three bedrooms, all on the main floor (visitors welcome), and
3) A three-season room that would be wonderful for springtime or summertime dinner parties, and
4) A huge basement just waiting for Ransom's dream bar, and
5) Great storage in the upstairs bathroom, and
6) An attached garage (*swoon*) with storage room, and
7) It's in a nice, seemingly quiet neighborhood.
Unfortunately, it also has a bid from another potential buyer. That buyer also placed a bid contingent to sale of their house in Waterloo/Cedar Falls, but that offer expires tomorrow. The current owners have until tonight at 6 (two hours) to accept or reject my backup offer. Of course, if I can find a buyer for my condo, I can trump their offer with an outright bid. It's all very high-powered executive-y, you know. I feel like having a whiskey & Coke tonight to soothe my nerves...
1) A nice backyard of manageable size with beautiful hostas and a shed for garden stuff, and
2) Three bedrooms, all on the main floor (visitors welcome), and
3) A three-season room that would be wonderful for springtime or summertime dinner parties, and
4) A huge basement just waiting for Ransom's dream bar, and
5) Great storage in the upstairs bathroom, and
6) An attached garage (*swoon*) with storage room, and
7) It's in a nice, seemingly quiet neighborhood.
Unfortunately, it also has a bid from another potential buyer. That buyer also placed a bid contingent to sale of their house in Waterloo/Cedar Falls, but that offer expires tomorrow. The current owners have until tonight at 6 (two hours) to accept or reject my backup offer. Of course, if I can find a buyer for my condo, I can trump their offer with an outright bid. It's all very high-powered executive-y, you know. I feel like having a whiskey & Coke tonight to soothe my nerves...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home