Who knew exercise could be fun?
Today was the Cedar Rapids MS Walk, the thing I've been pestering my friends, family, and co-workers about for months. I must say, I was really impressed with the whole thing. They had what seemed like a lot of volunteers, the route was pleasant, and there were rest stops that had a good amount of energy snacks and (most importantly) water. It was about 94 degrees today, so refreshments were really appreciated! Ransom & I got there a little late so we missed the pep talk in the beginning, but I still had a really good time. The fact that Ransom walked with me made it even better. We scouted real estate and talked for the full 5 miles. Yes, we voluntarily chose the 5 mile route! It was very unlike me, but I felt like I was being vicariously paid to do it so I should really do it. I'm thrilled to report that I did raise $2500-- thank you so much to everyone who donated!

1 Comments:
Sure, you raised $2500, but--more importantly--did you beat your father?
++Andrew
Post a Comment
<< Home