Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Strangers

In 30 minutes or so, complete strangers will be invading my home. They will inspect my photos, examine my belongings, and open cabinets & closets. Their shoes will be tracking who-knows-what over my freshly-vacuumed carpets and tiles. I don't know these people, but they will know me. Why? They are looking at condos. They called a realtor and said they wanted to see our place. That's all it took.

Do they actually want to buy a condo? Eh, maybe. Maybe they just like looking at condos. Maybe they like making people scour their homes for the fun of it. Maybe they actually are interested, but won't be able to do anything about it until June. Maybe they'll cancel at the last minute like another guy did twice already. I skipped celebrating my two year anniversary in favor of cleaning, sir. Why did you then cancel 5 minutes before your scheduled showing? Stupidhead.

I'm kind-of over this whole thing. Please, anyone who's reading this, remind me of this experience when we next try to sell a home. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Random facts about your movie boyfriend:

http://www.4q.cc/vin/

10:59 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I dumped that movie boyfriend a while ago. I've gone back to my favorite standby, Sean Connery in the Bond years.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home