A Monday-like Thursday
We have another showing of the condo tonight. I've resigned myself to no follow-through on these, but I keep hoping to be proven wrong! At least it gives me motivation to keep the place pretty clean. Ransom doesn't believe this, but I haven't always been a neat person, so having the constant thought that someone who might want to buy the place will be walking through with 10 minutes' notice is a big help to me. It turns out I like having the bed made and the counters clear-- it feels like I have a little control when I come home from a sometimes hectic/emotionally exhausting day.
Back to moving courses. I'm in charge of helping people move their courses from WebCT & Blackboard to ICON, our new course management system. This isn't always an easy process, and it sometimes results in rather different-looking courses, so some people are having some problems dealing with that. Fun times, especially when my bosses are the first ones to hear about it.
Back to moving courses. I'm in charge of helping people move their courses from WebCT & Blackboard to ICON, our new course management system. This isn't always an easy process, and it sometimes results in rather different-looking courses, so some people are having some problems dealing with that. Fun times, especially when my bosses are the first ones to hear about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home