Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A New Wrinkle for the Holidays

This is the first year Ransom & I will share holidays with family. I've been dreading this for a while now, not because I dislike his family (they're great), but because I really like and miss mine. My sister's flying back from California, and I'm looking forward to sitting up with her until all hours and then sleeping in the next day. That's what vacations are all about for me, so having to divide that time up with another family is tough. We aren't yet going 100% shared time (Ransom will be in Grinnell for most of the extended weekend), but this is a step in that direction. It would almost be easier if our parents lived further apart, so we didn't have the option of driving that day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home