News
One half of the equation has fallen into place-- we placed an offer on a house we actually honestly liked and it was (finally) accepted! Remember that picture I posted a while ago? Yup, it's that one. Here it is again, along with pictures of the kitchen & living room.

It's a cosmetic fixer-upper, sure, but it has lots of room, a two car garage, and a totally unfinished basement. Now we just need to sell the condo. To push that along, I dropped the price by $900. Since two real estate companies now have financial interests in selling my place, let's hope it moves quickly!

It's a cosmetic fixer-upper, sure, but it has lots of room, a two car garage, and a totally unfinished basement. Now we just need to sell the condo. To push that along, I dropped the price by $900. Since two real estate companies now have financial interests in selling my place, let's hope it moves quickly!

1 Comments:
yay!!! i'm so happy for you guys. in the end all the heartache is worth it. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home