18,576,000 seconds=309,600 minutes=5160 hours=250 days=7 months=amount of time my condo has been for sale
Read the title-- it summarizes my mood. The nurse lady upon whom I was pinning my hopes for buying the condo instead bought a *more expensive* unit in North Liberty. I was feeling kind-of sick anyway, and this really didn't help. Now I'm thinking a good plan for the night would be to buy a box of Big Boppers and either eat them all or smear them around the condo-- walls, carpet, everything. Really, it doesn't matter what the place looks like, right? Maybe if it looks like crap it will sell, since the whole "neat" thing hasn't worked. I'll leave it messy from now on instead of always cleaning like some OCD victim and call it an artistic statement. My closet as my personal spill piece.
In other news, it looks like Trevor's could-have-been boyfriend may be in need of pen pals.
In other news, it looks like Trevor's could-have-been boyfriend may be in need of pen pals.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home