Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

I'm getting back into the rhythm of a work week after having had one of the best New Year's Eves in recent memory. I am a homebody, so ringing in 2007 with my husband, dog, and 6 friends was a perfect night for me!

So, on to resolutions. I feel like if I publicize these, I may actually follow through on them.

1) Walk the dog regularly. (Harry's getting cabin fever)
2) Lose weight (fits in well with the first resolution)
3) Save more money
4) Cook at home more (again, complementary to 1 & 3! I do love parallelizing!)
5) Actually implement Getting Things Done, a very good organizational system.
6) Keep working on the house, including
a) window coverings,
b) painting,
c) cleaning out the garage,
d) somehow remove the funk from the laundry room sink, and
e) replace windows and/or carpet, as time, patience, and funding permits
7) Keep in closer contact with friends (Ninah & Kim, this means you)
8) Make a terrific CD for the Iowa history project. Games, interaction, media-- I have dreams!
9) Become more well-read. I always see one of my coworkers reading during his smoke breaks, and it makes me think I'm becoming intellectually sedentary.
10) (I'm not sure what this will be, but I'm sure I'll insert one later)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

10) Start smoking (parallelizes with 2 & 9, but maybe not 3).

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home