My version of a productive weekend
If you had asked me on Friday about my goals for the weekend, I would have told you that I had planned out the entire weekend and that I was going to be super-productive: getting some documentation going for work, making progress on the Iowa history project, and mainly getting the house cleaned and organized.
Instead, I sat around for most of the weekend, eating Nutella cookie dough and watching "Rob & Big" on MTV.
Not only do I feel like an utter waste of space, but I also think I am now on my way to "orca-fat" status.
Instead, I sat around for most of the weekend, eating Nutella cookie dough and watching "Rob & Big" on MTV.
Not only do I feel like an utter waste of space, but I also think I am now on my way to "orca-fat" status.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home