A very good night
After a few years of being very disappointed by the American public, I'm finally feeling a little better about my fellow citizens. The final results aren't in on a lot of races, so I probably shouldn't get too enthusiastic yet, but it's looking good!
More important to me right now is the fact that Ransom is home from Sweden! I get him back for about 4 whole days until he goes to Florida. He got home about an hour and a half ago, and already he's mastering Guitar Hero II. He seems pretty impressed with all the work that's been done around here, so I'll soon broach the issue of our housewarming party. Is early- to mid-December a bad time for a housewarming? Opinions, please!
More important to me right now is the fact that Ransom is home from Sweden! I get him back for about 4 whole days until he goes to Florida. He got home about an hour and a half ago, and already he's mastering Guitar Hero II. He seems pretty impressed with all the work that's been done around here, so I'll soon broach the issue of our housewarming party. Is early- to mid-December a bad time for a housewarming? Opinions, please!

2 Comments:
I would skip Thanksgiving for a Housewarming party if it meant that GHII would be there.
Ose
I would attend a housewarming party in late December if it meant that GHII would be there.
Witry
Oh, and here's a link to something you've been looking for...
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/harry/
Post a Comment
<< Home