The basement, part 43
I'm posting these photos for the benefit of my husband, who is nerding in Sweden right now. Honey, we're getting our basement back by the end of the week! (they say)



Isn't it beautiful?! The trim should be coming in tomorrow, and installation should be done by the end of the week. YEAH!!!
Past basement postings (maybe not 42 postings, but it has been approximately 105 days):
August 15
September 4
October 2
October 16
What will I talk about once this is done? Oh yes, the upstairs...



Isn't it beautiful?! The trim should be coming in tomorrow, and installation should be done by the end of the week. YEAH!!!
Past basement postings (maybe not 42 postings, but it has been approximately 105 days):
August 15
September 4
October 2
October 16
What will I talk about once this is done? Oh yes, the upstairs...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home