Victoria Beckham
I do so love my celebrity gossip and trivia, so seeing this video was a lot of fun for me. Victoria Beckham, the perennially-pouting stick figure, smiles and laughs in this video, where she is interviewed by two little boys. Soccer fans-- you might like this, too.
OK, I may have fallen in love a bit with those boys, Little Ant & Dec. Here's another video of them:
Above is a clip show, where my favorite question may be the one asked to Tony Blair:
Q: "Do you ever secretly get bored in meetings and wish you could pop home for a little sleep?"
A: (raises eyebrows & nods) "Yes. I shouldn't really say that, but yes."
Finally, a delightfully juvenile interview with Kylie Minogue.
OK, I may have fallen in love a bit with those boys, Little Ant & Dec. Here's another video of them:
Above is a clip show, where my favorite question may be the one asked to Tony Blair:
Q: "Do you ever secretly get bored in meetings and wish you could pop home for a little sleep?"
A: (raises eyebrows & nods) "Yes. I shouldn't really say that, but yes."
Finally, a delightfully juvenile interview with Kylie Minogue.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home