Happy holidays!
I've been really bad about updating the blog recently, so I thought I'd add a few pictures.
First, in the interest of historical accuracy, here is a picture of our completed mold-free basement.

Note the dehumidifier. Yes, we still run that.
Second, a little Christmas cheer from Harry:

He isn't a fan of the novelty headgear, so this is probably the last time we'll take a picture like this.
Today is my last day at work for about a week. It's actually rather busy, but that's OK. This just reminds me that I need to take more vacations... there's the first resolution of the new year!
First, in the interest of historical accuracy, here is a picture of our completed mold-free basement.

Note the dehumidifier. Yes, we still run that.
Second, a little Christmas cheer from Harry:

He isn't a fan of the novelty headgear, so this is probably the last time we'll take a picture like this.
Today is my last day at work for about a week. It's actually rather busy, but that's OK. This just reminds me that I need to take more vacations... there's the first resolution of the new year!

2 Comments:
Harry looks like Ransom.
harry is so cute!! and congrats on your mold-free basement!
hopefully we'll see each other sometime in the next few weeks, keep me posted on what your plans are. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home