Oh I totally blogged about this in meatspace before you. It's hard to embed videos in meatspace though so I just had to kinda describe it to Fisherpriceman as best I could. I also told him about my brother's excitement to use a lighter to open a bottle. He was looking for my bottle opener which was on the downstairs bar. He said, "Or if you have a lighter, Justin showed me this cool lighter trick." Just because I don't partake doesn't mean I've never seen a beer bottle opened before. As FPM put it, "It's not really a trick as much as it is 'opening a bottle with a lighter'."
1 Comments:
Oh I totally blogged about this in meatspace before you. It's hard to embed videos in meatspace though so I just had to kinda describe it to Fisherpriceman as best I could. I also told him about my brother's excitement to use a lighter to open a bottle. He was looking for my bottle opener which was on the downstairs bar. He said, "Or if you have a lighter, Justin showed me this cool lighter trick." Just because I don't partake doesn't mean I've never seen a beer bottle opened before. As FPM put it, "It's not really a trick as much as it is 'opening a bottle with a lighter'."
Post a Comment
<< Home