Daily notes...
Random stuff from a scattered mind
Favorite Blogs/Sites
Please sponsor me in the 2007 MS Society Walk
Lifehacker
LifeClever
43 Folders
Perez Hilton
Red-Headed Stranger
Fisher Price Man
El Mundito de Cecilia
Weebsington 3000
Jake
Joe (blog)
Joe (photos)
Kyle
Witry
Pete
Jayne
"MarkFore"
Roberto
Our Wedding Website-- Rangie.net
Fun little app
Goodreads.com
This is our yard, except for the pool and absence ...
Not a good day, as shown by Dashboard widgets
Look at that face! I tell you, I keep forgetting t...
The cubes have landed
What I learned at Mercy Hospital
KMS is gonna rock you!
Take a minute...
Mark your calendar-- January 18!
Sunday, April 08, 2007
I am a lucky, lucky woman
Happy Easter, everyone.
posted by Angie |
11:41 PM
1 Comments:
La Malinche
said...
That's hot.
3:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
1 Comments:
That's hot.
Post a Comment
<< Home