Daily notes...
Random stuff from a scattered mind
Favorite Blogs/Sites
Please sponsor me in the 2007 MS Society Walk
Lifehacker
LifeClever
43 Folders
Perez Hilton
Red-Headed Stranger
Fisher Price Man
El Mundito de Cecilia
Weebsington 3000
Jake
Joe (blog)
Joe (photos)
Kyle
Witry
Pete
Jayne
"MarkFore"
Roberto
Our Wedding Website-- Rangie.net
Goodreads.com
This is our yard, except for the pool and absence ...
Not a good day, as shown by Dashboard widgets
Look at that face! I tell you, I keep forgetting t...
The cubes have landed
What I learned at Mercy Hospital
KMS is gonna rock you!
Take a minute...
Mark your calendar-- January 18!
Happy New Year!
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Fun little app
My latest software test is of iGTD, which is supposed to be a pretty good app to help with my implementation of Getting Things Done. Of course, it will likely be cast aside once OmniFocus arrives, but who knows...
posted by Angie |
9:47 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home