Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Monday, April 02, 2007




This is our yard, except for the pool and absence of creeping charlie. I've wanted a hammock for years, and now that we finally have a big enough deck, Ransom got me one for my birthday! It feels wonderful-- so relaxing!

Yes, it's my birthday. I'm now three decades old. I thought this would feel more monumental, but other than my husband making Grim Reaper jokes, it isn't bothering me too much. Perhaps I'm still on a bit of a high that Steve Alford is leaving (!!!!!), so I'm numb to the pain. New Mexico, you people are fools, but bless your little hearts for taking him!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even live in Iowa anymore, and I am over the moon about Alford leaving. Oh, and nice hammock.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Ose said...

enjoy this nice spring weather.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home