Daily notes...

Random stuff from a scattered mind

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New toys

I finally got fed up with having an old, slow computer this weekend. My PowerBook was purchased in 2000, after all, and it has this pesky habit of having the battery drop out sometimes when moved. I'm undertaking a new freelance job soon, so having a reliable machine is especially important. Given these facts, I have let myself justify getting a new computer. I've purchased a MacBook, along with a new printer and iPod (rebates shouldn't be ignored! Our printer recently died, and my iPod is likely to need replacing sooner than later, so it isn't totally wasteful). Another perk is that I now get to track the packages' shipping progress. The MacBook hasn't yet shipped, but my printer is in Los Angeles and the iPod is somewhere between here and Shanghai. If I recall correctly, they usually get shipped through Alaska. Fun fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get the black or white MacBook?

10:41 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I got the white one. As cool as black would have looked, I'm rather old-school.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home