Nerdiest honeymoon ever!
We're heading home tomorrow night from our honeymoon, which is bittersweet. We have had a great time, but we really miss home! In the photo below, you will see our brush with fame: Alex & Kevin from Diggnation. Kevin was adorable (of course). We heart him.
Yesterday was RoboGames, an international competition of robotics building and manipulation. I'll post photos and video when we get home. Now, however, we need to get ready for our Fancy Honeymoon Dinner, which will be at Fleur de Lys near Union Square. It comes highly recommended and was also featured prominently on Bravo's "Top Chef". We look forward to a festive end to our vacation.
Yesterday was RoboGames, an international competition of robotics building and manipulation. I'll post photos and video when we get home. Now, however, we need to get ready for our Fancy Honeymoon Dinner, which will be at Fleur de Lys near Union Square. It comes highly recommended and was also featured prominently on Bravo's "Top Chef". We look forward to a festive end to our vacation.

2 Comments:
This is one of the greatest photos ever.
I concur
Post a Comment
<< Home